top of page


The majority of universities and colleges require foreign students to complete either the SAT or ACT. Some may also require a TOFEL. We give you all of the information regarding these exams. Which one is best for you? Where and when you can register to take the exams, and even the best ways to prepare for these exams. 

bottom of page